- EMPOWER CHILDREN TO LEARN: An educational alphabet toy to help young children practice how to form letters and numbers by themselves. These alphabet tracing boards encourage children to practice letter recognition and correlation to words. Great for early cognitive development
- MONTESSORI-INSPIRED: These wooden alphabet boards offer a multi-sensory experience designed especially for pre-school children. Kids can use their hands, fingers, or the attached pen to practice forming the shapes of letters and numbers guided by directional arrows
- ALL NATURAL: Crafted from natural and sustainably sourced wood to provide a non-toxic and stable surface for children to practice their writing skills. Made especially with children in mind, these two boards are highly durable and coated with a child-safe finish
- FINE MOTOR SKILLS: Help your child develop dexterity and strengthen their arm, wrist, and hand muscles in order to progress from scribbling with crayons to writing their name
- Mötlan Toys Satisfaction Guarantee: We Promise a no-hassle return
Wooden Tracing Boards
Made from a high-quality and child-friendly natural solid beechwood, the Mötlan Montessori wooden alphabet boards are one of the best pre-school educational toys on the market to help children develop fine motor skills. By investing in this pre-school alphabet toy you’ll be supporting your child’s early years language and numeracy skills. By immersing your child with pre-school alphabet toys and mathematics fun at home, letter and number recognition will improve and when your little one heads to school, they’ll already be aware of the basic letters and numbers.
A Complete Set
Board one features both lowercase and uppercase letters to help children identify letters and also practice their handwriting skills.
Board two features patterns and lines to spark their imagination and engage their creative side, as well as numbers to help with early years numeracy skills. Finished with printed directional arrows to help your little one form letters and numbers correctly.